My family of 5

Friday, May 11, 2007


Here's my baby!
I had called yesterday to find out about the u/s and my Dr. office never heard anything, so I called the hospital, since I was working and asked when the darn thing was to be scheduled. Appartently it was for May 9th and I was a "no show". I would have gone, had I been told! Anyway, I got pissy and said well you should notify people of appointments if you want them to go, so I said, I think I should have one today since you guys frigged up, and I got it.

The baby's head is at the top there, if you can't tell, looks kind of like a bear right there in the pic. My due date is Dec. 1. So I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. I have to update my ticker thingy, because I'm a slack ass and wish that were the correct date. The heartrate was beating along at 162. So all looks good, no subchorionic hematoma or sign of placenta previa (both have had in previous pregnancies). Now I get to see the baby again on Wed. at my next appointment. Can I just relax for a minute???

15 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! It's a bear!! lol

How cool. I got to have a lot of u/s due to being so high risk with the 9383939 miscarriages I had had in the past. I NEVER tired of seeing her in there. I was just as amazed the last time I had one as I was with the first time I had one!

Congrats to everything going along so great!!

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Great News!

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

soooo cool and good for you for yelling at them hehehe... you rock girl!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

YAY!

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Absolutely adorable! I haven't had much time to read lately, and I was very excited to see that you'd posted an u/s pic! I'm so excited for you. Amazing how developed the little cutie is already. Congrats again!

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Seeing the u/s just makes it so much more real. And a December baby...yay! Well, as long is it's not even a day early.

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Oh I love ultrasound pics. Some people say you can't see anything but when I looked I could always see my baby there...

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger alissa said...

I think she has your nose.

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

awesome!!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger liz said...

HOORAY!

Nice of them to TELL you about the appointment...and good for you for telling them where to go!

Baby looks beeeeyoutiful! Hooray!

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Denise said...

hes due on my birthday yay!!

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you... and a little jealous too ;) Happy Mom's Day!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

I saw the little bear perfectly well!!!
I'm very glad everything's going great, of course you can relax now!!!!

Congratulations!!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Congrats! I have pregnancy envy..... Glad things are going well and you are feeling well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home