My family of 5

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today we are going to see about our mortgage. It's more like a consult today, rather than the application process and whatnot. I think he's going to try and figure out what we need to pay off those little bills and see what he can do, hopefully he'll have something positive to tell us.

I have my next Dr. appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see if everything is alright with little baby. I have been feeling fine lately, but forgot my diclectin last night and now I feel like vomiting this morning.

There is a girl that works with me that was due Dec. 15 and just found out the other day she lost her baby. I feel awful for her, especially that I was due 2 weeks before her and they were trying for this one and then people look and say heck I have 4 already, I just know there are some heartless people that work on our unit and I can just imagine the comments they say. Then I found out another girl in the recovery room that was due around the same day as me lost her baby and my Dr. was expecting and she lost her baby. Jeez, I hope this doesn't keep spreading, well to me anyway~

5 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know so many people who have had horrible things happen during pregnancy that I'm afraid to ask my pregnant friends how they're doing! But for every bad thing, there are a lot more good ones. Looks like you are doing great, and December 1 will be here before you know it!

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

It is really hard when people around you are miscarrying and you are just so grateful it is not you, which makes you feel bad. Been there!

 
At 1:36 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I've been there as the one not losing. You have already suffered a loss though you are due for this to go well and have another sweet adorable baby. Having 4 already doesn't mean you deserve this one any less then someones first.

 
At 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I open google reader and I see you've updated, I hold my breath until your page loads and I learn that everything is just fine with you and baby. I never realised just how much someone elses' loss (sorry to mention it I know it must still hurt) can affect me - considering I live on the other side of the planet - and have never met you. So I'm just THRILLED to hear all is well! OH and my4kids is right, just because you already have some doesn't make you less deserving of this one!

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I can't wait for you to be a member of the club (the 5 babies club) My sister is due 1 month ahead of you - I'm sooooo excited!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home