My family of 5

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I don't think I could possibly be any sicker today.
It started yesterday, A woke up vomiting but quickly recovered, then of course the diarrhea had hit her, which she still has. I'm just giving her liquids with some pedialyte and she seems pretty good so far.

Then last night, we decide to go see Shrek the 3rd. Oh my, hubby took us out to Wendy's then to the show. OMG, not 20 minutes into the movie, I'm like, OMG, I'm going to be sick, off to the washroom I go and VOMIT PROFUSELY for about 15 minutes. Ack, I'll tell you this< i'm never having fast food again, NEVER. So that's fine, puke puke and more puke. Feel a little better. Back to the seat I go. About 20 minutes again, it hits, I couldn't stop puking. Hubby finally got me and we left with the kids, the boy also got sick during the movie. We make it home, I proceed to vomit about every 20 minutes throughout the night, no dicelectin, no gravol NOTHING would work. Then the diarrhea hits. Of course, so I'm on the can, with bucket in tow and that's how I spent my night.

I'm finally getting a little bit of fluids into me, hence sitting upright at the moment. I must be getting better, cause I usually lay around whining. Anyway, pray for me, if you are the praying type, cause I can't tolerate this much longer. I'm considering going to ER for IV fluids and some zofran. We'll see.

7 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Oh poor thing feel better soon.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

That does not sound at all pleasant. Hope the recovery is quick!

 
At 2:37 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Oh you poor thing and being sick like that when pregnant is just even less fun.
I hope you are better soon and no one else gets it!

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger alissa said...

Ewwww! Definitely the fast food - especially if you all got it at the same time.

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh GOD!!! That's my worst fear, what you all went through! I sincerely hope that you're feeling better now. OMG. Stomach flu, sounds like? Since A. had it already beforehand? Probably couldn't have been the fast food? I thought that viruses like that were pretty much gone through the warmer months and were only around in wintertime. :( Makes me scared. You take care of yourself ...

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I hope you're all feeling better soon!!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Maybe you should go to the doctor just to make sure everything is alright.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home