My family of 5

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ok I'm the biggest slack ass ever, so now it's time to do all the tags that I haven't gotten around to doing. This time i was tagged by Claudia I haven't done this one before so here goes.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Eve
2) Sarah
3) Elizasmom
4) Claudia's Spaceship
5) Emmakirst

Next select five people to tag:
Forgive me if you've done this one. LOL. If you don't wanna do it, that's ok.

1) Mrs.G
2) Heidi
3) Denise
4) Making A Life
5) Jessica


What were you doing 10 years ago?

May 24, 1997:

Oh my I don't know, I had just finished my first year of my business degree, I had a 1 yr old at that time and imagine I was just hanging out with some friends.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
May 24, 2006 I had posted about how a good friend of mine found out she was expecting twins, she was 20 weeks pregnant and had NO. IDEA. THERE. WERE. 2! They are happy and healthy 8 month olds now, boy/girl twins, and bigger than my baby!

Five snacks you enjoy:

1) Pretzels, I love em.
2) Ice cream, chocolate and more chocolate.
3) Peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich, I'm sure that's a meal in itself but I love it. LOL.
4) Oranges
5) Pears I love a good juicy pear to snack on.

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1) True colors- Cyndi Lauper
2) More than words, Extreme
3) All I wanna do- Sheryl crow
4) The theme song to Franklin, LOL.
5) and of course all theme songs to classic early 90 sitcoms, Growing pains, etc.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Pay off our debts
Build a really big house
Get a pool
Travel
Plastic surgery for this battered body after all these kids!

Five bad habits:

1) I bite my nails and the skin on my fingers
2) crack my knuckles
3) swear, swear a lot
4) get frustrated easily
5) say "like" A LOT


5 things you like doing:
1) Watching a good movie with hubby
2) spending time playing on the internet
3) shopping
4) eating, hence the 11 pound weight gain in 4 weeks
5) spending time with the kids, when they get along!

Five things you would never wear again:

1) Mini skirt
2) Short shorts ( my first 2 are the same as your Claudia, they are a definite no-no~!)
3) Bikini, hello my gut is unreal
4) Tights or leggings, ew
5) Tye dye clothing. Yuck.

Five favorite toys:
1) my computer
2) my mp3
3) my bbq, because that's a life saver to cook with
4) my xbox
5) the gamecube, I love video games. LOL.

Enjoy :)

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you know I tagged you a couple days ago?? I'm sure you're getting to it...if you're not already sick of doing all these memes!! LOL
I loved this meme, and I will hopefully get to it tomorrow (which is today, but I need to sleep for at least 8 hours first, before I consider it to be tomorrow).

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks for playing along!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home