My family of 5

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thanks for all the get better wishes, it worked. I haven't thrown up since yesterday, thank GOD. I considered food poisoning but ruled it out when I discovered my oldest (who had slept at her grandmother's house and was no where near us when we ate out) ended up with the exact same thing. :( Anyway it was short lived, I seemed to be hit the hardest with it, but am definately on the mend. The baby is fine, she still has a bit of diarrhea but only once a day, she's definately not dehydrated. My son is fine, he is out playing right now, his appetite is the shits but it's never good. My hubby is better, just a headache and me, just tired. I feel as though I were hit by a truck. I booked off work today and tomorrow, I feel better, just not up to 12 hrs of heavy lifting and all that fun nurse stuff. I'll do my nights.

So I'm officially 13 weeks now, some sites say I'm in my 2nd trimester. I just can't wait to feel this baby moving to reassure me that all is well in there. The one thing to keep my sanity is the doppler at work, I'll hear the heartbeat whenever I'm there. LOL. Only 2 more weeks till my next OB appointment to see the baby. Then we'll make the appointment for the 20 week u/s. To see if A is getting a baby brother or sister. :)

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

So glad your feeling better today.
I would have loved having access to a doppler when I was pregnant! Its just so reassuring when you hear the heartbeat!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

so glad to hear you are feeling better :)

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. The pukes and the poops are awful.

Something's going on with Henry today, although we thought perhaps we accidentally served him spoiled milk--he's vomited 4 times today. Poor guy. His demeanor is fine, but he can't hold anything down?

Anyhoo: YAY on 13 weeks. You'll feel this little one splashing around inside soon enough. And then you'll blog about "why can't the baby stop kicking my spleen??!!" in no time!

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! It stinks to be pregnant and sick at the same time.

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger Andi said...

The doppler is a wonderful thing for you to have access to. You get to hear a miracle often. :-)

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

I'm sorry that you had to pass through that, of course it must habe been some virus...here those are called rotavirus or enterovirus (I don't know the name in english) and luckily they last 1 awful day and then you're just weakened...I had that too some weeks ago, only not that strong! I only had diarrhea but my sister ended up in the hospital because she kept passing out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home