My family of 5

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ugh, the flu, that short lived flu that I thought we had, has a longer hang time than originally thought. A woke up vomiting 3 times last night and has quite the profuse diarrhea, she's not dehydrated so really there's nothing they would do with her, other than IV replacement in the event she needed it. Hopefully she'll be better ASAP, like tonight!

Me, still nauseated, with gut wrenching cramping pains, yah, good ol' diarrhea. Gotta love this GI disturbance. It's really got to F**K O**! I'm beyond sick of this, I just want regular pregnancy whiny complaints, not this crap with it. My little E still hasn't gotten this flu yet, my son however is still sick with it, the diarrhea part only. Poor little fella.

5 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger Anth said...

Sorry you're still not up to par. The flu - it blows.

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

oh i am so sorry that you all are so sick... and I so know what you are dealing with... when I was pregnant with Lore I had the worse case of the stomach flu ever! the worse part was I was hit that point where you can't bend at the waist... ugh... so hugs and hope you all are better soon!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

hope that everyone is feeling better soon! The flu is the worst!!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Liz said...

it's awful! henry had it this weekend!

hope you're feeling better asap!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Ohh sorry hope you all are feeling better soon and E doesn't get it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home