My family of 5

Monday, June 11, 2007

Well I've signed up for facebook and am slightly hooked. It's new to me, so I'm sure the newness will die off soon.

I'm 15 weeks prego now, just waiting until I can feel this baby kicking. I have confirmed I don't feel anything but fat now. I have my next OB appointment on Wed. so I'll get to have an u/s then and get my big u/s booked. At least I think he'll book it because next time I see him I'll be 19 weeks and they generally want it done by 20. Oh who knows, it may be booked next time.

I'm off work for a week, I'm so freakin' happy, I was ready to go out of my mind last week it was so crazy busy. Now while I'm home I've been cleaning walls and painting getting ready to see our place. Not much more has been done on the building the house, still waiting for a quote that meets our expectations. Only one quote back so far, 3 to go. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

My little E's bday is the 21st of this month. I can't believe she's going to be 6~ Ack, where did the time go? It's amazing how fast they grow.

Anyway, must get ready for some playgroup time to meet with other mom's. This is the last one I can get to this year until Sept.

5 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I signed up for F@cebook too, but I just can't get into it. I guess more people I know are into MySp@ce, so I prefer it.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'm on it too. And while the newness does wear off, it's still something I look at every few days. My last name is on my blog, if you want to add me. Cause yeah, I'm totally pathetic enough to ask you to do so!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

I'm on facebook also but I also have a myspace account so I tend to go on that more because I have found more friends there.
I bet your little boy is anxiously waiting to find out if he is finally going to get his little brother!

 
At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm on Facebook...Heidi Kostrey. Look me up!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm on facebook, too! Jessica Welch, hope to see you on there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home