My family of 5

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Had my OB appointment today. He says I'm 16 weeks, so I'll go with that, puts my due date to Nov. 28. A few days sooner. LOL. Anyway, I gained another 5lbs in 4 weeks, putting me up to 126lb. Hopefully it'll slow the hell down now that I'm on 10mg of prednisone, not the whopping 40mg that I was on. He did a quick u/s today, and the baby is sooo much bigger, he was moving around and confirmed what I was feeling was baby. LOL. No matter how many times I have had children, I still wonder in this first early part. Baby looked great, heartrate in the 140's. I'm convinced it's a boy, but didn't get a peek to see for sure. He wants me to have my big u/s within the next 2weeks, so I'll be finding out soon on the gender. Hubby still wants to leave it as a surprise but I'm too excited I want to know~ lol.

Not much else new here, can't wait to see Canada's Next Top Model tonight.

11 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

I'll bet its a boy. My boys heart rates were always in the 140's and the girls in the 160's!

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Yeah, a thanksgiving baby! well, not for you guys I guess. 126 pounds? I wouldn't be complaining if I were you!

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I can't wait to find out the gender! I can't believe you're so far along already..time is flying.

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger Josefina said...

Your pregnancy's going really fast! I'm glad everything's going so great and that you're so out of the "risky stage"!!!

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Wow! Its going really fast! Glad that all is well right now! I can't wait to hear the gender!!!

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad everything is going well. Let us know if it's a boy or a girl!

 
At 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be mothers instinct. It's so good to hear all is going well.
Have a great weekend,
Lesley

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

so happy everything is going well... and isn't CA thanksgiving in October?

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yes actually I think it's the second weekend in October for us.

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Becci said...

Congrats on getting so far!

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Do you have a preference between a boy and girl?
I was CONVINCED that Henry was a girl until I had the u/s proving me otherwise. I have no idea *why* I was convinced H was a girl, I guess it was my first experience of incorrect maternal instinct!
Glad to hear that you're feeling well and the baby is GROWING so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home