My family of 5

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello all, I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday. I find this pregnancy is going by quite quickly now. I'm sure it'll slow down once I hit 30 weeks. I'm starting to get quite big, patients are starting to notice at work, so I guess I've popped quite a bit. I felt a big kick from the baby earlier today, and have felt little taps here and there the rest of the day.

I have my big ultrasound Tues the 26th, at a different hospital, so I won't be able to find out the gender there! I'm a little bit disappointed but as long as baby is healthy I don't care that's all that matters. I'm sure I'll have more than this u/s anyway, he's concerned about growth and always checking on baby. My next OB appointment is on July 4th.

I have to get new batteries for my camera so I can take a new pic. Hope all are well.

10 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Your pregnancy really is passing quickly, at least from a reader's perspective. It's funny...when you said your appointment is on July 4 I thought how weird that a doc would be open that day...and then I remembered you're Canadian!

 
At 11:28 PM , Blogger Mrs G said...

Oooh, that first kick! I have been anxiously been awaiting mine - I think I have felt flutterings the last few days, but have no idea what it feels like, so it might well just be gas! LOL.

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oh how I miss those kicks and flutters. Glad you are feeling well.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Amy Anderson said...

I'm so jealous that you're feeling kicks already! I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday also and haven't felt anything!

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Liz said...

your pregnancy seems to be going so quickly, to me as a reader, that is! amazing, those kicks. crazy!
anxious to hear about your big u/s--why won't they be able to tell you the gender at this hospital?

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

They are actually not supposed to tell the gender around here at either hospital, but I work with the lady at one of the hospital's so she "snuck" the gender to me. They don't want to be held accountable for telling you one thing and baby being not what you expect!

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

glad you are feeling good and it does seem to be going by quickly!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Josefina said...

You're so advanced! It's amazing how fast your pregnancy's going!!
I'm sorry you won't be able to know the gender, but well, as you say, as long as the baby's healthy...the rest is pure detail!!

Good luck at your U/S!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Can't wait to hear how your Dr. Appt goes!!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Lisanne said...

I love those kicks and movements. I miss them sometimes! :sniff: Congratulations on 17 weeks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home