My family of 5

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Well it seems that the plans for building a house may happen, unfortunately just when I'm due. I was really hoping I'd be closer to moving in when this baby arrives. But such is life, what can I do? I have one contractor with an excellant price and excellant references, I have to jump at that. So we are getting the final quote next week for the approval process. My only problem is where am I going to live when we are building our house?? The plan was the inlaws but I don't think I can stay in their small basement with 5 kids, 2 under 2 yrs old. I think I'll go insane, not kidding. I may have to rent an apartment, which I so don't want to do, but it's not fair for A to have to stay in a tiny basement with no place to play all day long. Just not fair, so I think we are leaning towards an apartment, and of course the only thing available are not so nice places, but whatever, it's the end result, that's what I have to look at! I'm sure we'll manage, hell I may actually get some highspeed internet while I'm in a new place! lol. Gotta look at the bright side right?


Anyway, yesterday was grading day. My oldest is going to camp, that's her present, and the other 2 got bikes. My son's certificate was different than the girls, had he is being placed from grade 1 to grade 2 written on it, of course I got upset and cried, poor guy, I hope that something is identified at this testing so we can go from there.


So on to my story, hubby was taking the tag off the bike and somehow with the knife managed to stab his hand right between the thumb and index finger! OUCH!!! It was bleeding badly and he needed stitches, so I had to take him to the hospital. Luckily I ran into one of the surgeons I work with on my unit and nicely begged him to quickly stitch his hand up because I had sooo many kids and didn't want to wait 2 hrs. LOL. He agreed and said to hubby when he was doing it that he had to take care of one of his good little nurses, hehe. One of the advantages of my work I suppose, if you look at this in a weird way, because it was the stabbed hand that brought him in :P


I'll leave this post with a recent picture of all 4 kiddos!

10 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ahhh love the new photo and hope the hubby's hand heals fast... but with the new house... are you going to be away from the in-laws and such???

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Aww great pic. Cant you stay in your current house? Or is it being torn down? How many bedrooms does your current one have versus the new one?

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Congrats on the impending move!!

I must say that it's amazing how much the two on the left look alike and then two on the right also look alike..they're all gorgeous, and pretty soon another beautiful face will join the clan.

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Your kids are so cute! That is great about the plans getting done for the new house. Too bad it won't be done before baby comes though. You will appreciate it that much more though when you do move in!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Mrs G said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! So cute!

Hope all goes well with the move - it can be tough at the best of times and I'm sure being pregnant isn't one of those times.

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Sara said...

love their little sunkissed faces!! Wait til there are five of them!!

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Did I miss something? Are you tearing down the current house?

Kids are gorgeous, as always!

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger alissa said...

OMG... your kids are as gorgeous as, well... my own!

Seriously, beautiful bunch!

 
At 3:57 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

What cute kiddies, hope you get the living issues sorted.

 
At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have beautimous kiddos! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home