My family of 5

Monday, July 09, 2007

19 weeks already, this pregnancy is pretty much half over. I can't get over how quickly it's going. Hubby felt the baby move yesterday for the first time. The movement is so sporadic I was quite surprised he was patient enough to feel it. LOL.

A has been quite sick, she's finally getting better but was just miserable for the last week. She has double ear infections and also ulcers in her mouth! OUCH! Her temp was super high and took tylenol and motrin to help keep it down. The antibiotics worked on the ear infections, but did nothing for her mouth. She was just miserable. She was quite close to dehydration but started to pick up on her fluid intake 2 days ago, thank God I wouldn't want to have had her get an IV. :(

So who's into Big Brother this season? I like it, I just can't get over how that Jen girl reacted when she saw her picture, was that for real? I fell asleep halfway through it, was she seriously acting all crazy, because she is? Or was that some kind of gameplay she thought up??
Anyway, the america's player may be interesting, we'll see.

Well not much else to say, going to get ready to put the baby to sleep!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I must have missed that part, I was a at work so viewing was fairly sporadic. Damn sick people! I think I'll like it this year, i already hate that Kail so that's a good sign.

 
At 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to BB8...as I have been the past 7 seasons. Jenn is an idiot.

I can't believe you're halfway there already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home