My family of 5

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm 19 weeks today according to my OB. So my visit went ok, up another 4lbs now 130lb. He got the results from my comprehensive u/s. The radiologist says I have placenta previa and wants another scan done in 2-3 weeks, so another chance to see my baby. I hope that the placenta moves, because I really don't want to have to have a section. :( Also they didn't get a good look at baby's lips so there's another reason to repeat the u/s. The one thing that can occur with my prednisone use is cleft lip and of course they didn't get a good look at the baby's lips. Oh well I pray the next u/s they see the lips and all looks well.

To confirm what Emma asked in my last post, we aren't burning/destroying/whatever our place LOL. it's a mini-home, and we're selling it so it'll be moved. Then we can go ahead and build on this lot. Shannon yes unfortunately we are going to still live next to crazy in-laws but with 60,000 dollars worth of land, as much as I can't tolerate her, I'll still stay here. She's tamed down ALOT since she's got her own new kid, I barely ever see her!

7 Comments:

At 3:03 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Thanks for the explanation. Now is a mini home like a modular home?

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I will definetly keep you in my prayers about the previa and the babies lips. I had a placenta previa with Joshua but I won't go any further with that because its written in my blog and I don't like to tell people about that stuff.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

You know, they told me I had placenta previa early in my pregnancy (much earlier than you are now), but then they never mentioned it again, and I ended up deliveringd vaginally...so I guess it moved?? I'd not thought of it until you mentioned it here...hope it moves for you!!!!

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

is a mini home a mobile home? SO sorry you can't escape her.. but at least she has calmed down some...

 
At 2:35 AM , Blogger Denise said...

How many sqauer feet will the new home be compared to the old one? How many bedrooms with the new compared to the old?

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yes, mobile whatever you want to call these things. LOL. Anyway, square footage, this is right now 1152 square foot, the house we plan on is 1600 but with a completed basement, for an extra 880. I know we could easily and cheaply put a basement under this house be we only bought this we the intentions of later selling, so we didn't waste money on renting when we were first married.

This house has 3 bedrooms and the new house plan wise has 3 bedrooms, but we are putting some in the basement, that will be all finished when we are ready to move in.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

I hope they are able to see the babys lips and all is good in your next U/S :) Its good that she has calmed down some and you don't see her a whole lot!! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home