My family of 5

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Still alive, have been working and when not at work, enjoying some much needed time at the beach with the children. A loves the water, she's in it so much, her other sisters are constantly in the water from the second they get there till the moment they leave. E was in it so much she ended up with an ear infection :( My son could care less about going in the water. He just hangs out on the shore with the adults.

I take my son for his offical testing tomorrow for learning disabilities. I am relieved to know that soon we'll finally be able to have something done for him. When I went for the original assessment with the psychologist he had mentioned that the fact that he had difficulty with hearing and speech at such an early age is most likely what caused the delay in reading/writing. In all aspects of his learning. So anyway, we'll find out more from the test tomorrow.

Wednesday is my next OB appointment, I hope he has more info on what is going on in utero~ It's hard not knowing what to expect! Anyway, baby is very active moving more and more, I do think he's more laid back than his sister was last year, but hey all kids are different. I am getting HUGE, I look more like I'm 7 months as opposed to 5 months pregnant. It's unreal how much I've grown, I'll post another picture soon.

We've decided on a name, we are thinking of naming him Nolan. I know I never post names on this thing, but that's what we are leaning towards. I guess that's it for updates here, I changed my blog name because seriously, I hear this question EVERDAY~ at least once~

12 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nolan is a nice name! Glad you're feeling well.

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger Denise said...

My sister named her only child Nolan Jett. Not to crazy about the Jett part though. I do however love Nolan. I would [ay good money to know the names of your other kids. Well I know A's name, and I love it.

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Merr said...

There you are! Good luck with your appointments this week. Make sure and give us an update.
Nolan is a way cute name!
What is the new blog name? I cannot see the top of your blog for some reason.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Izzak my oldest has learning disablities and he had speach problems as a toddler and was in speach therapy till he started kindergarten. They think now that was an early sign to the problem but it took a few years after kindergarten to convince people there was a problem. Good luck to you and your son I've noticed you are pretty proactive to make sure he gets those things figured out. Good for you momma!

Don't you love the comments we get for have families larger then 2 or 3? I get them all the time and mostly just blow it off now. I would love to have a fifth though, I kind of envy you!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger alissa said...

Nolan... Love it!!!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Nolan is a great name for a boy... esp if he likes baseball hehehe... I like it!!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

Good luck with your appointments this week and glad y ou are feeling good :) Nolan is a nice name!!

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Been MIA for awhile. It was fun catching back up on your blog.

YAY for a boy! And I love the name Nolan.

 
At 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the name Nolan! Congrats on nailing down a name!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I have got so much to catch up on...... glad everything is going well!

 
At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't commented in a while, but I've been reading! Congrats on the boy! Now you'll have to refer to your older son as something other than "the boy." I really like Nolan, too.

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Mick Bright Kim said...

Hi everyone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home