My family of 5

Thursday, August 30, 2007

We did the whole getting ready to go back to school shopping the other day, I had to get little E a whole new wardrobe! Everything she owned was stained :( Her brother's things were great, didn't look like they were ever used. I did get him a few things. R had her clothes bought earlier in the summer. So she was ready for school a month ago. So a week from today the kiddo's are back in school! then it's just me and A.

The weather here is still hot, going to go the beach later, but most likely won't stay for long, A has a tendancy to run away and everywhere, she's too busy and I'm too fat! hahaha. So it'll be long enough to cool down, that's about it.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your belly is looking great and *so* cute! :) I can't imagine what it must be like for the kids to go off to school and for it to just be me here at home. Weird!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Denise said...

My boy went back to school two weeks ago.

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I spent a lot of money on Taylor this year...she must have grown about 3" this summer and is now well taller than I am. Liam too moved up a size, but he's way cheaper in general!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home