My family of 5

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Emily had wanted me to mention how old my other children are.

R is my oldest, she turned 11 in April. She's quite the drama queen right now, but what pre-teen isn't?? she's in grade 6.

E is my only son so far, he's 7 will be 8 in January, he's in grade 2.

Little E is my 3rd, she's 6, she's in grade 1. There are 17 mos between them, they are little shit-disturbers when they get together, but get me laughing nonetheless.

A is my baby, for now. She's 17 mos on the 6th of this month. She's a freakin handful! She's busy climbing and getting into everything.

So yesterday, when I woke up I had my breakfast, had some bacon and eggs, and about 20 minutes later, it totally didn't sit well with me. Well needless to say, it came right back up! Lately I've been getting morning sickness the odd day, like really who the hell does that happen to at 28weeks anyway? Shit I thought I was well over this period. Anyway, about 2 hrs later I felt fine and went about my usual day.

Tonight hubby and I are going out on a "date". Since our anniversary was shitty timing for us going out we are doing it toinght.

5 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. :( You wouldn't think that bacon and eggs would have that kind of result! Maybe it was greasy? Well, at least you felt better afterward and were able to continue with your normal day. I can't believe that you're at 28 weeks now! Wow! Time flies. I see on Facebook that one of your kids isn't feeling good ~ that stinks! :( Especially when you weren't feeling good yesterday. FEEL BETTER, all of you! :)

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sucks. I'm sorry you're still feeling nasty in the 3rd trimester. Yuck.

Happy outing night. Try not to think about the kids & actually try to enjoy it!

 
At 1:49 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I had "morning sickness" off and on through out all of my pregnancies so I know how you feel.

Our anniversary fell on a bad day/week/month this year so hopefully we will be able to do something together later this month or maybe October...

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Hope the date went well , it was nice hearing about your other kids. Sounds like you must have a pretty busy life - you must love it (most days)

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Now I have a clearer picture of the craziness in your house! Haha.....hope you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home