My family of 5

Friday, September 07, 2007

My Daughter is a HANDFULL!~~~

Oh MY has my 17 mos old turned into one busy girl.

I went grocery shopping today because we didn't have a damn thing in this house and I am convinced my kids are going to eat me out of house and home so off I went in need of bread and milk. Has anyone done this before, go for bread and milk and come home with $150 worth of stuff?? That's happens far too often for me. LOL.

Anyway I get home and waddle my ass into the house with my 100 bags of things and get them in here, while my kids are at school, did i mention, kids are in school??? :) So there goes A running through the house with juice boxes, oatmeal packs, you name it she had it, and I realized I'm too damn fat and tired to run after her. I'm too old for this! I have no idea how I'm going to do this with another one, I'm sooooo tired right now. I still have over 2 months left! I have no idea how I'm going to work too. I can't even bend right now, how am I going to wash/haul ass around on my ortho floor when I'm at work. I realized, no one is getting their legs washed while I have them! LOL.

Anyway, must go make dinner for the kids and send some flowers and fish on facebook!

6 Comments:

At 10:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Flowers? Fish?? For me? FoR mE?? As long as you don't give me crabs again...

You'll manage. I know you will. You've got gusto when it counts. I hope dinner came together. I tried a new meal tonight, if you are interested email & I'll give you the recipe.

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Denise said...

I went to walmart with the two little ones and three hours later walked out with $278.00 worth of groceries, clothes, and household supplies! Does that count?

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

I never just get mild and bread like I plan when I leave. Is it really possible. I worked when I was pregnant with Maddie and ended up having to stop about a month before she was due, I just couldn't do it anymore.

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That only happens when I'm at Costco. But I don't think it's every possible to leave there and spend under $100. Stupid samples, all tastey and tricky!

It's too bad you don't have any students. They could wash ALL your legs/hips/knees/groins.

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I laways spend way too much money. I wish I could figure out on what.

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

have that happen to me all the time... go in to spend about 50... come out 250 later... but at least it lasts a while lol...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home