My family of 5

Friday, November 02, 2007

Well, I have been having an interesting day.

All day at work I've been having terrible back pain, although I notice it getting worse. Oh about 4pm (TMI< TMI i notice some mucus yuck) Around 6pm I start getting contraction starting in my back, radiating to the front, about 25min apart. This is unusual for me, so what do I do? Come home after shift and drink a glass of water and I'm going to lay down. (on my left of course like a good momma) I have been through false labor far too many times, if it wakes me up, hell it's the real deal~! lol. If I don't post again through the night, you know its' the good old false labor acting up on me, as always, because I have to work another shift tomorrow. If I go in or any kind of anythign happens I'm sure I'll post.

4 Comments:

At 2:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope your doing ok, even if you go early everything will be fine. It might be a pretty sort labour though so don't leave it too long if you keep having contractions.
Good luck and best wishes if you do go in early.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s that was short not sort..

 
At 3:11 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'm dying to hear what's happened!

 
At 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you commented over on my blog this morning and there was no mention of...you know...LABOR. So, I'm hoping you're feeling well and resting?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home