My family of 5

Friday, October 26, 2007

I had my OB appointment on Wednesday. Gained another 2 lbs and baby is measuring right on track, head down ready to go! lol He told me as long as I feel fine, he'll let me go on my own, so I'm definately having the baby in December. I had one due date of Dec. 1 so with my history of being overdue, my guess is Dec. 7th. With a 9 pounder. We shall see. Next appointment is in 2 weeks, then they are weekly.

After that appointment I took A to get her 18 mos needles, she got them and the flu shot all at once, she did great but at the last needle she screamed pretty loud, poor babes. Hubby and I also go the flu shot, ouch, I really didn't want to but I'm covered as a healthcare worker and whatever so I got it. A did good afterwards also only got cranky once during the night and never did get a temp.

We have started packing to move out, this place is so bare! I found some of E's old baby clothes and the outfit he came home in, I washed them all up for this baby :) Anyway, must get some uniforms ironed, still working only about 10 shifts left till Maternity leave!

7 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Only 10 shifts left until maternity leave? Yay. You'll be back!

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and yay for the baby showing up soon!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Awww...new baby for Christmas! How exciting!!

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Yey your almost done with work till the baby comes. I loved getting together the kids baby clothes for the new one on the way. I'd get all misty from remembering the older one in the same outfits.

 
At 2:31 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Come on over I left you and award on my blog.

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so bad a keeping my promises... sorry, I still read faithfully, I am a lousy "commenter". It seems to me that you have been pregnant for forever...I can't imagine how you must feel. I am not sure that I am patient enough to try for a "normal" pregnancy... maybe there was more to my kids early arrival ;)

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

well I hope you won't go late with this one... but chas is right... pretty cool christmas gift... a baby!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home