My family of 5

Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally our mortgage was finalized and the plans for the house are to start next week. This amazes me. I find it all too surreal that this is going to happen, now I can actually start thinking of colors for rooms, flooring and all that shit. I never really expected any of this to happen anytime soon, especially not next week~! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

So our mini-home we are in is sold, the people buying it are planning to move it the 2nd week of Nov. So we really have to get our assess in gear and start packing, of course I'm still working full-time like a nut, so it doesn't leave me with a whole bunch of extra time, but I'll be sure to get started next week.

The kids are really excited too about finally having their own rooms they can decorate as they please and no sharing with anyone!

When we finally move out of here we are going to move into my MIL's basement because it is going to be all done over from the flood that happened a couple of months ago. We live in the country and have well water and apparently from the flooding something happened to her well so the people who deal that that type of stuff had to come out to assess the problem, it was fixed the other day and water was hooked back up. Didn't the basement get flooded AGAIN from some problem when they re-hooked up the water. The walls were completely gyprocked and was almost finished and now they will have to be done over again. Really who has this kind of luck???

2 Comments:

At 1:22 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Congratulations on everything being finalized! This is a huge step for your family.

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Isn't the whole getting to decorate thing just the most fun?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home