My family of 5

Friday, October 12, 2007




Here's the newest pic of my little one. I'll put it up with and without the writing, so you can make out what you are seeing.


Big news we finally sold our house! Yay, and just in time we are supposed to start the house within the next 3 weeks.



Other than that not much going on, had a retarded day at work, started out with a code blue, lady crashed just as I was getting on shift, nice. Then my day was a chaotic from there, I was on meds, and i think EVERYONE had IV meds, potassium bolus, TPN, 5 new admissions in 1 hr, it was just a tad bit crazy for my liking, I so wished I were in bed. But made it through, and get to do it all over again tomorrow!

10 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww ~ your little guy is handsome! :)

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

That baby has the cutest nose ever!

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Awww I love the ultrasound pics like that!
Yeah on selling the house!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He's gonna be a doll. But, I think you knew that. And, just remember, you will get a big break from work fairly soon!

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Love seeing the baby pics!!

 
At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby! I can't believe your work day. Seriously, 5 admissions in one hour? Let me guess, was it right around shift change time? I'd be having some words the the charge nurse...

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Mrs G said...

Wow, you get so many ultrasounds over there! In Australia the government only pays for one at 20 weeks unless there is a problem. So most healthy pregnancies only get to see their baby once before it is born.

It has been 12 weeks since my 20 week one and I can't imaging how much has changed in that time!

Congrats on selling the house!

When are you leaving work? I am still owrking too, but I sit down all day. You are amazing to be able to run around at work all day and then go home to a family! Well done.

 
At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's an amazing U/S. As Mrs g said we only get one at around 20 weeks in a "normal" pregnancy in australia. You work too hard! Hope you rest just as hard..
Hugs and take care.ok.
Lesley

 
At 2:16 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Awwww, what a good picture! I have missed checking your blog ..... so much has happened! My sister is 35 weeks today - she went to the dr and she is already 2cm. Good Luck with the house!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Oh my goodness he's precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home