My family of 5

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Well I think I may unoffically be part of NaBloPoMo. I am a day late but what the hell, just for fun I'll try and post everyday, now that I'm through with work.

My in-laws house where we are moving to, is almost finished, the flooring is all down upstairs and on the main level, it's the basement now that has to be finished. It's gorgeous the covering for the kitchen, I would love to get that in our new house, but I think it would be out of our budget right now, apparently ceramic tile is cheaper. I would like it but not, I find it cold and hard on the feet but everyone that has it says they love it, just it's cold. Whatever, we'll be going this week to figure all that out, or get a start on it.

Still have some serious Christmas shopping to get started on, apparently the sears website has some good deals so that's where I'm headed to now!

4 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I'm glad you are finally not working lol... nurses work such hard long hours, you must just be dead tired when you get home esp. since you are very very pregnant lol... but have fun shopping for house stuff... that sounds like so much fun to me lol...

 
At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is coming too fast and I am not even the slightest bit prepared for it. Hope your doing well and enjoying your time off work, you earned it...
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Lisanne said...

I'm glad that your little one will stay in there just a little bit longer, haha :) When is your due date? I hope that you enjoy the last moments of your pregnancy. I can't get over how fast Christmas is coming!

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! You're back to blogging regularly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home