My family of 5

Friday, November 09, 2007

For this pregnancy, the maternity clothes that I'm wearing were given to me by my SIL, hubby had given his cousin my clothes and I never got them back. So anyway, the shirts are all fine, I had some from a friend of mine and I even bought a few new ones, the maternity tops are fine.

The pants, they are the underbelly style, ummm, I HATE THEM. They were fine for about 4-7 mos. Now they don't go anywhere near my huge ass or gut, they slip down. I'm sure my child is going to suffer dents in his head from the god awful band digging into his skull. Really a man must have designed these. That or the 45+ weight gain isn't helping things. LOL.

5 Comments:

At 2:44 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Did you ask for your clothes and not get them back? Cause that would be very crappy on her part!

I think most pants are like that these days...

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I always hated the under the belly pants. I spent a lot of time in overalls just for that reason!

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

Oh and I agree with Emma about the hubbys cousin and the clothes.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yah, she's been asked, and never returned, I have mentioned before about his family.....

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

How frustrating! I couldn't imagine having in-laws like that.

I will confess that I LOVED the underbelly pants but I just don't liike the feeling of things arou dmy waist. Not to mention, I live in Florida, it gets SO hot down here.... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home