My family of 5

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Terri suggested I do a poll as to when people think this little one will arrive.
Here's some info about previous pregnancies.

-with my boy I went on my own into labor and it was on his due date. he was 8lb 11 1/2 oz, 21 inches long. (my biggest baby)

-my girls were both overdue at least 2 weeks, with A I was induced, and the plan is an induction for 2 weeks from today. (I'll know exactly on my next visit)

-E was 8lb 4oz., 20 inches and my oldest R was 7lb 13oz, 22 inches. A was 7lb 8oz, 20 inches but she was induced 4 days early.

-so far for this baby, I measured smaller at my last visit on Wed. His head is supposedly engaged right now and I have awful back pain and pretty much every evening I get lovely braxton hicks ctx which obviously don't lead to the real deal, cause I'm sitting here typing this post right now.

-Yesterday had me a big scare, the baby is slowed down in movements, he's certainly active enough, but slowing down.

So there ya have it, the info, if you want, play along.

it's found here at www.expectnet.com and the game name is emmababy5 to enter a guess.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in the poll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home