My family of 5

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've been feeling a little better the last couple of days, I think this is just going to be the blues this time and not escalate to anything more. I haven't even thought of crying, the rational me is starting to kick in. I realize taking care of the 5 I have, is more important than mourning what I'll never have again. So that's it. It was a special time for me and my babies, that I'll always cherish, but gone. I think I'm over it.

Last night was my children's christmas concert, my last one for my oldest, my goodness how fast time goes. The other ones were too cute. I didn't take pictures, I only videotaped it. So nothing to post.

Noley is doing well, he's feeding wonderfully, he's already up to 9lbs. Ava is doing well with him, she loves him so much, I'll have to post more pictures of him, he's changing his looks so much. Not much else going on here, we may get a tree this week, I'm not sure. Anyway, hope all are doing well.

7 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, I'm glad you're feeling better! Keep us posted, I can't wait to see pics!

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly their little faces change here and there? Unbelievable. I noticed this morning that our son's face, at 2.5 years old, is starting to change again a little bit. Hey, don't worry if you're *not* over it yet ~ it might come back here and there, you never know. And that's OK. I can't believe that you felt like going to a Christmas concert just 12 days after giving birth! hehe :)

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Paige said...

so glad you are feeling a bit better, more pictures!

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm sorry to hear you have the baby blues, it gets the best of us sometimes. I completely understand the sadness behind knowing you're not going to have more children. I don't know for sure if we'll be able to or not, and that kills me, but maybe that's b/c we only have one child right now. Keep in mind that if you really wanted more kids after your tubal, you could always take in a foster baby and take care of it until it's parents got it together...then you'd be helping a baby that really really needs you and get your baby fix at the same time.

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Becca said...

So glad you are feeling better! And I think it's perfectly normal to have that bittersweet feeling of knowing you aren't going to be pregnant anymore. I remember feeling the sadness of not being pregnant after my Ava was born. God willing we are going to have one more, but that's it. I'll have to do my best to treasure every minute!

 
At 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to feel better emotionally. A.j had his concert last night. It's so special to watch them doing there things... Have a great week/end..
Take care and be happy..
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I thought I was done with Christmas concerts for Taylor once she was in junior high but I was wrong! She takes music as an option and they have 2 concerts a year..one at Christmas and one in the spring.

Glad you are feeling better. I think that it is always sad to say that is it, your family is complete. I know that even though we have 4, i still am a little sad everytime I see AF arrive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home