My family of 5

Monday, November 26, 2007

Last Post for Awhile....

That's it, we're pretty much moved in to my in-laws. I am taking apart the computer and moving it over later today. So, there's no internet connection as of yet, so I'm not sure when they'll get something hooked up. Hopefully not long, because it's my only connection to the outside world!

Last night was our first night at the in-laws. The crib is apart, so A had to sleep for the first time in a big bed. She did ok, but is still freaked out about all of our furniture there and just wants to "go home". I feel bad for her but what else can we do. Even little E started to get upset. They were excited at first to be sleeping over, but the realization hit her when I said, we're never going back to our old house, the next time we move is in our new house. She's good about it, knows we have to do this to get our new home, but still it's sad to all of us. The kids were all raised here, little baby Nolan/Rylan, still haven't decided won't even have a chance to be here.

Oh we'll make the best of it and it's not for long, then it's everyone has their own room and all new, so that's exciting.

Well this has been a serious ramble for now, I'll post when I can, hopefully hubby will try and set something up for me quick, so I don't go through serious withdrawals!

4 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Maybe the next time we hear from you you'll have your little Nolan/Rylan...which always makes me think of the ball play Nolan Ryan.

 
At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! I'm with Chas ... I read that as "Nolan Ryan," hehe :) That would be a nice name, too! :)

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I hope it doesn't take too long...don't want to miss out on the birth story!

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I agree with Emma!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home