My family of 5

Friday, January 25, 2008

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. E had his party last Saturday, he had a good turnout, about 12 out of 20 from his class showed. I would have taken pictures, only to find out that my camera was dead when we got there. So that sucked, but anyway, we had fun it was at a bowling alley, Ava had fun trying to bowl too.

We finally got our mortgage signed and will be getting the first draw for our new home today! I can't believe it. The exterior is almost all finished, I'll post another picture once they get the step all done on the front. The siding is on all of the house except the front part above the step. I think they'll finish that today.

Ava is now in a big bed. She was jumping out of the playpen/crib that she was sleeping in while at the inlaws. So we had to make the transition. She did really good last night for the first night. Even with all the chaos happening. Hubby and I woke up with Nolan around 2am and heard a dripping sound, so we were like what the hell, so turned on the light, there's a leak right behind our headboard from the ceiling. I went upstairs and the washer (one of those frontloader ones)was full of water and leaking all over the floor and enough that it was now ready to drip on us! I can't get over their shitty luck, just in August the whole house was flooded, now this! And for the last 2 weeks the water has been going off and on, the pressure is gone then there is no water. (we live on well water here) So I told hubby if this happens to us, he gets' 2 tries to fix it, if he can't I call a plumber. They have been attempting to fix this numerous times and obviously it didn't work!

I have been walking on the treadmill at SIL's house every evening, I go about 2 miles, I feel like I'm going to drop dead each time I start but I'll push myself to go that distance. Jeez it was nothing last year to do it, now this time I am struggling. I weighed myself today and I'm down to 129.5. So the weight loss is still going just a lot slower now.

Been busy watching American Idol and just started getting interested in criminal minds and csi: ny. I've got lots to watch while this writers strike is on, because they are all new to me, I have never had any interest in them before. Big brother starts soon, I'll have to check to see when it airs, I can't wait!

Anyway, this has been a long ramble about basically nothing. I'll post again sometime soon. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Erin said...

That's exciting that your house is moving right along!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home