My family of 5

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The house is really going fast, well so it seems from the outside, the roof is on and even shingles on one side, I'm sure they'll finish it today. Just wish the rest was this fast...

Well my appointment for my tubal was changed, now I'm getting it done on Monday. I go tomorrow for the girly fun part and then Monday. At least hubby is off for the procedure, there's one good thing, he'll be able to watch the kids. I was trying to get Nolan used to using a bottle becaue I won't be available right when he wants boob on Mon, yah right, the boy wants absolutely nothing to do with a bottle. Has no idea what it is, spits it out. I finally got him to take it a tiny bit, he drank about 1/2 ounce and power barfed all of it out. I'm getting images of this child going to school on the boob!

Anyway, not much else is going on, I have nothing much to blog about these days. It's pretty chaotic here getting kids ready for school, feeding, diapers for 2, and so on. Hope all are well.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Blogger my4kids said...

I had visions of that with Madison when she was nursing!

Glad to hear things with the house are moving quickly.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I hope you heal fast from everything... but why not let the hubs get snipped... then it won't mess with your breastmilk... hehehehe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home