My family of 5

Wednesday, December 19, 2007







Wow, hard to believe that Christmas will be here in less than a week, even harder to believe Nolan is 18 days old already. Crap time goes so fast.






There's been a few new things going on, such as my house is starting to get built. Yay, we got the lumber yesterday, and the flooring is on the basement. Our mini-home is completely paid off and no longer ours, so there's another thing, the keys were turned over to the new owners. Strange, it's not ours anymore but hell we're getting a new house!

Nolan has a cold, already, from my germy kids, well Ava mainly she's the one full of a cold and in his face all the time. Oh well, I have to get some saline drops and maybe that'll help him. He's growing all the time and I see a difference everyday. He can hold his head up for awhile at a time, so I think he'll be doing that shortly on his own. His bum is a mess of course from the explosions that occur ummm about 20 times a day! My son was just like him, I guess I'll need to get a prescription cream for him, damn, he screams bloody murder every time I change him! Poor fella.

My Christmas shopping is almost done, I have to get stuff for Nolan now and just a few other things for the other kids, not bad considering we just started last week really. lol.

I'll finish this post with some newer pictures of my little man.




This is the fat face squished look! lol
















Haha, this one is funny too!

13 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

ohhh he is sooo cute... and I can't believe he is that old already...

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

He is adorable:)

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I just love the funny faces newborns make!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Merr said...

Hey thanks for the update! The pictures are adorable. Makes me miss my little squishy baby boy. Have fun Christmas shopping!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Hey have your tried butt balm?? It really works. Also try either huggies or pampers sensitive wipes.

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Eeeee mygosh! He is SO cute.

Makes my uterus twitch. LOL

Guess we are gonna start trying for another here real soon. Weeee!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Ahh, he's so cute! Your whole family is just too darling. How are you handling it all?

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Squishy Tushy said...

Seriously... too darn cute!! Love the photos!!! Can't wait to see them of your new house!!!

Also just wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog, private from friends & family this time... it's www.squishytushy.blogspot.com Hope to 'see' you there.

(Oh... should mention that I'm the girl formerly from A Kid Called Emma...)

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Lisanne said...

Aww! So cute! Yes, doesn't it go by *insanely* fast??? I just can't get over that. Meredith is almost 14 months old. 14 months!!! Our pediatrician prescribed Lucas some Nystatin cream when he had a bad diaper rash last year. Worked like a charm. Hope that both Nolan and Ava feel better soon!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Erin said...

What a cutie!

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

He's soo cute!

 
At 2:45 AM , Blogger villagegirl said...

He's completely gorgeous! What a cutiepie. My boys both did the explosion thing too. Yum. :)

 
At 1:51 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Oh, he is just precious. I need another one . . . .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home