My family of 5

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A meme to do with 2007, haven't done one in a long time so here goes.

1) Where did you begin 2007?At a party in a fire hall, with my hubby and a few close friends, we arrived home at around 2am to all the kiddies :)

2) What was your status on New years day? I was still on maternity leave, soon to go back on the 9th. Married and mother of 4 children.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?Does picking up children and attending christmas concerts and parent teacher count??

4) How did you earn your money?Work, Work WORK~

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?Hell yes, I spent more time there then at home, I am a nurse :)

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?Nope.

7) Where did you go on holidays?No where, stayed home, or at work.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?I don't think anything, we started the house, but haven't done the inital draw yet.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?Yep, one of hubby's friends did, it was August 4th, one of the WORST thunderstorms was that night, that I have ever seen.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?Besides numerous patients that I had cared for, my hubby's grandmother finally lost her battle to cancer on August 20th.

11) Did you move anywhere?Yes, to my MIL's. We sold our minihome and are now living here.

12) What concerts/shows did you go to? I remeber going to the movies a few times, but no concerts or anything fancy.

13) Are you registered to vote?Yes.

14) Who did you want to win Big Brother?I can't remember, I didn't really care for anyone, certainly not the daughter and father that did. Hey did you know it starts up again in Feb. this yr instead of July.

15) Where do you live now?at my MIL's house.

16) Describe your birthday. My 29th, I can't remember, I'm sure I didn't do anything spectacular. Most likely got lobster.

17) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? Started a new house, and had my 5th child.

18) What has been your favorite moment?The day I had Nolan. Although I had a lot of great moments throughout the year, that one stands out the most.

19) What's something you learned about yourself?I'm a better nurse than I thought.

20) Any new additions to your family? Yes, on December 1 :) Also, my cousin had a baby in May.

21.) What was your best month? Iguess August, we had a lot of fun that month.

22.) Any surgeries, and if so, on what?Nope, not a thing.

23) Who has been your best drinking buddy?I had one drink with my hubby, so that'd be him.

24) Made new friends?Yes!!! A bunch of my new co-workers we really hit it off. :)

25) New best friend?no

26) Favorite Night out?The only one that stands out was that wedding we went to, I had fun, but scared shitless of the weather.

27) Did you find love?Of course, a new little man that I couldn't love more :)

28) What was your proudest moment?Announcing the birth of my 2nd son :)

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

That's a good meme, I may have to borrow it should I run out of blog fodder. Which is very likely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home