My family of 5

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well did we have a busy Christmas!

The kids had so much fun, they got a Wii and have been playing it off and on since then, they got a karaoke type of game and it's hilarious, hubby and I were playing it last night and couldn't stop laughing at each other at how silly we sounded! Anyway, it's good for entertainment that's for sure.

The older kids had a great time opening things, Emma loved all of her things *she's the 6 yr old* she kept saying, ooooo I love this, it's what I've always wanted, she really appreciated everything. Ethan he liked his things too *the 7 yr old*. He got some Xbox games and had fun playing them too. Rebekah *the 11 yr old* was so damn hard to buy for! She didn't seem too interested in anything, but she says she likes all of her things. Ava was hilarious, she just kept walking around digging into the wrapping paper and just trying to eat chocolates. Nolan, well hello he's 3 weeks old. So that's our christmas, I video taped everything, I really didn't get many pictures, but when I replace the batteries I'll post some, if there's anything decent to put up. It was chaotic trying to video tape and snap pictures of 4 of them going at once and trying to pay attention at the same time, hey I guess that's what tripods are for eh?? LOL.

Anyway, a Nolan update, he's doing great, growing so much, he's up to 9 1/2 pounds already. It's amazing how fast they grow, he's got a wonderful cold, they he got from his sister, and now he's got a cold in his eye. Poor guy, he's getting attacked by the germs already. He's sleeping a little better, wakes at 2 am for a feed then again at 6am and will go to bed for the night at 9pm. So I'm usually gone to sleep by 9:20pm! haha, gotta get sleep while I can!

4 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe that baby is already that big. I'll find a dog sled team & come see you. We are still Wii deprived. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas & that the house is finally starting to get together.

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger my4kids said...

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas! My kids want a Wii but the hubby is convinced we will never allow any video games in the house other then handheld and the computer.
Sorry little Nolan has already gotten a cold...poor little guy.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! It sounds like Nolan is doing fabulously (besides the cold - hope he gets better soon!).

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Squishy Tushy said...

It's so nice to finally know your kids' names!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home