My family of 5

Monday, December 31, 2007

The last day of 2007! I can't believe we are heading into 2008~

New Year's Resolution for me:

TO LOSE MY FAT ASS! yah, it's really getting to me now, must do something about it.
I am only 5 feet tall, so for my height I should weigh in around 100=115 something like that, certainly not the 138lbs that I am at right now. So there's my goal, I want to get down to 110lb that I was prior to this pregnancy, that was a good weight for me, my clothes fit good, and I had more energy. It's surprising how difficult I find it to do things, and I know I just had a baby and all and that's tiring in itself but attribute half to the excess weight that I am not used to living day to day with. Anyway, that's my goal.

How am I going to do this? Fuck if I know.... Last time I walked 2 miles everyday with Ava in one of those snuggli pouch things, this time, it's winter, we get storms pretty much every 3 days, snow everywhere, needless to say, no walking outdoors for me. Treadmill, my SIL has one, I could go there to use it, which I may do, not everyday but I will go up there, But it's just not the same, I get bored, at least walking outdoors, I am going somewhere. Also I did that southbeach diet, well not to perfection, but did limit carbs to an extent, so I can't really do that too strictly while breastfeeding, but I can cut out the sweets, the umm, 4 squares daily that I have been consuming since all that Christmas junk has been staring me in the face, taunting me to EAT IT! haha, so we'll see. I'll maybe put up a ticker to stare me down while I'm doing this, and have weekly progress, I may even go as far as taking pictures, better yet, I should, then I can see the change and how big I am now.

On to another topic, New Year's Eve, I haven't really any big plans for tonight, since I can't drink, and have a housefull of little ones. We are probably going to have a big last pigout of chinese food, yum, my favorite before I deprive myself of what I love so much, chocolate, and deep fried foods. And another reason no plans, a big snowstorm has hit again, 30cm today with ice pellets, just what I want to see. :(


Anyway, enough babbling, I'll post again Next year :)

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Denise said...

That is not a bad weight after having five kids and six pregnancies. Good luck, and happy new year.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Nellie said...

I agree with nailgirl. Not a bad weight at all. You may also continue to lose with the breastfeeding. Good luck!

What a cute picture... not all babies are born so cute, know what I mean??! You got a cute one!

Happy New Year! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home