My family of 5

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Nolan slept from 10pm until 4am. It was wonderful! We had one horrible night followed by a great one. I sure hope he keeps up this trend. He's also started to smile. He gave me 3 big ones this morning already. He's too cute. I hope I can catch it on camera soon.

My Gyn/ob Dr. office called me this am with my official appointment for my tubal. It's on Jan 17. Funny, 8 yrs ago I gave birth on the 17th and now 8 yrs later I'm finalizing my options of ever having more children. Oh well it's just something we can't do anymore, with the new house, and the new mortgage to follow! Which I must say is going up quite nicely, I will take pics later and post some. For now, must go grocery shopping.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

You know, I think 5 is a good number. Good luck with your tubal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home