My family of 5

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog Day

Here's a pic of the girls. R&E.


So apparently that good old groundhog has seen his shadow, indicating an early spring! Well I sure hope that's true, I can't stand winter. Although we haven't had much of a winter this year. Yesterday in total we got 48cm of snow! The kids had a blast. R&E went jumping in the snow and digging tunnels, and the boy he just played around on his own. :P

Baby moves in such different ways. Whatever it is she does, like press on my bladder, I instantly have to go to the bathroom. I just can't wait to not have to run to the potty all the time. Sometimes I wish my hubby could catheterize me just for one night of uninterrupted sleep.


2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Aww..your girls are beautiful!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable. While you've been playing in the snow, we've been walking around in shorts & sandals. :) BUT, in the summer when you're enjoying the outdoors, we'll be melting into the sidewalk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home