My family of 5

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lean Mean Pooping Machine!




So I have a pooping machine on my hands. LOL.

I'm sure all the other new momma's know exactly what I mean. hehe. Anyway, it was too cute, here she is with her big sis the first pic, and about 2 seconds after I took that pic, bam she peed through her diaper on her lap. So I took her in to get a bath and all washed up, of course just got her sleepers on, the middle pic and what does she do, poops, yet again! That last pic was just too cute not to post with her overalls on.

It was pretty funny, the other night my little E was sitting down watching TV with me and there was a commercial on about winning the lottery. Well she pipes up and says, I wish I could win a baby mom. My own baby. One that I can take care of and play with and change and bath and one that I can FEED! With a bottle!


7 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

oh she's so cute!
look at that mouth!
I love the picture of her in the chair, she looks so tiny. It will be fun to take more pictures of her in that chair later on so you can see how big she's getting.

 
At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She already looks different! It's crazy how fast their look changes.

I'm completely with you on the pooping. Mine makes a great deal of noise when she poops. I've decided to start giving her a five minute grace period after she poops, because she never fails to follow each poop up with another small one.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Jen said...

eh..that is WAY too much cuteness for a single post!!!

 
At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* babies in overalls! hehe :) Lucas is a pooping machine now that he's on whole milk. Whew, I miss those breastmilk poops! LOL! :) Your little girl is so cute.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

oh she is soo cute... what color are her eyes... and hair... they look brown... but that is so funny about the pooping lol....

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Paige said...

both your girls are gorgeous! I hope you get a handle on the whole poop thing!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Cute pics! I'll have to keep that pooping thing in mind. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home