My family of 5

Thursday, April 06, 2006

This is It!

Well here I am, only a half hour before I am leaving to go to the hospital. I can't get over how nervous/excited I am. Nervous since it has been 5 yrs since I went through this. Yes I know I at least know what to expect, but really once this time has passed, you truly forget it. I am sitting here ready to barf at any given second. The darn butterfly feeling in my stomach, along with baby kicking the crap out of me, is making me nauseated. And I have no desire to eat. NONE!

I was up till about 12pm last night, slept until 3am, woke up and started watching Reba and Married with Children, then made one final half assed attempt at sleeping. Needless to say, I didn't get much last night.

Anyway, next time I post something here, I should have a baby home with me. :)
Hopefully the gals that are due around the same time have their babies this weekend too :)

11 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Woo! Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!!

 
At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you!!!! Goodluck!

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Good luck, how wonderful!!!! Cant wait to "meet" and read about your newest little one!!!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! GOOD LUCK!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Paige said...

Oh, good luck! happy times!

 
At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best! Can't wait to hear about everything ... thinking of you!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my goodness...it's about to happen. I'm so excited for you...can't wait to hear about it!!

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Just hearing you talk made me nervous and I've also been through it before. I'm so excited for you! Good luck and congrats!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Ack! I was hoping that maybe you had gotten your husband to post some details. I think it's gone 9 your time so I'm assuming she's born. Or maybe not, 2 of my 3 weren't here after 12 hours.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Belated good luck! Can't wait to see the first post with the first pic!

 
At 12:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going well. I have been thinking of you. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home