My family of 5

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Can This Actually Be Happening???

Well Monday morning, actually Sunday night, hubby decides to wake up and be hit yet AGAIN, with the flu! I can't believe he has it again. He was vomiting all day Monday and a few times so far today. And of course the explosive diarrhea that accompanies it. I have resorted to the sofa. That's my new bed. I am not taking a chance of getting this. PLEASE PRAY I don't get this.

Anyway, that's all that's going on here. Only 2 days left to potentially be induced. I have changed to potentially now, because if I get this flu, I'm rebooking. I think I'll be depressed.


7 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Paige said...

Sending you healthy thoughts! It seems I keep catching you right after you post. How funny.

 
At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope hubby feels better soon, but most of all- I hope you don't get it!

Sending healthy thoughts your way too!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

At least he got it before the baby comes...this way baby won't get sick too.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

Uh-oh. I really hope you don't catch it but I also hope your husband recovers as quickly as possible.

When I first read the title of this post I thought, AH! She's going into labor. No such luck huh.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Oh, no! Could it be a 24-hour bug? That seems to be going around.

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Wow! My hubby got the same thing! He was in bed all weekend with food shooting out of every orifice. The baby was sick too (runny nose) so you can imagine how my weekend with two sick babies went. I think he gave it to me now though, because I felt like crap the whole day today. Stay away, stay very far away, I hope you don't get sick!

 
At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say a prayer that you don't get sick. Chas is right, if he got it after baby, he couldn't be around her. :-( Hope your hubby feels better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home