My family of 5

Monday, March 20, 2006

37 Weeks!

So today marks the day when baby is supposedly full term. So anytime after today would be nice. :) I feel fine and have no indication that she's coming soon.

I went to playgroup today with my youngest daughter and I saw my friend that is having twins again today. She is almost 38 weeks. I was laughing saying how I finally measured at 36 weeks since that is how far along I was then, and she told me she measured at 49cm! I CANNOT even try and fathom what that would feel like! WOW is all I can say.

I had to post this about what my son said the other day. It is hilarious. I have no idea why the kids even mentioned "wieners" (other name for penis, as my boy would so like to refer to it). Anyway, they were having a discussion with my hubby and I saying only boys have wieners and I said yes that's right that's what makes them a boy and girls don't have one. Anyway, my boy says, "Yah that's right dad has a wiener, except his is huge!"

9 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! That is HILARIOUS! I bet your hubby LOVED that comment :)

 
At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Graham will tell you his is "little" and I laugh to myslef that he won't go around saying such things when he is older!!

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

Well, it's good your husband has someone rooting for him!!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

OMG... that is tooooooo funny!

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my goodness...that actually made me laugh, and today hasn't been much of a laughing day. Tell your little boy thanks for the humor :).

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Must be nice to be so close.

Very funny comment, sometimes it would be great to have a recorder on at all times to save those gems!

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

This fun is just beggging

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Silly Hily said...

NOW I know why all men want boys. So at some point in their life they will have someone tell them "it's" big and actually mean it.
Bwaaa-haa-haaaaaaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home