My family of 5

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day.....

To all of those who celebrate, St. Patrick's Day.

Anyway, not much new here. Just waiting for some indication that I could potentially have this baby sometime in the near future. But as I was sitting here today, I couldn't help but get upset at the fact that as bad as I want to meet this baby, it's upsetting me so much to think this is the last time I will ever be pregnant. So, now I think, stay in as long as you want little girl, because momma will never have another in there. :(

I think I am far too hormonal these days.

8 Comments:

At 12:03 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

ahhh... that is sooo sweet... hang in there...

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Karen said...

What? That makes you sad? I am thinking this is my first and I really want 2, but I soooooo don't want to be pregnant again. It's making me think this may be an only child. Come out! Come out! Come out!

That's sweet that you're savoring the last of it, but you have the rest of your life to just enjoy all your kids!

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

Ahahahaha@your comment Karen. That's too funny. But it'll be soo much harder when the official "fixing" is complete.

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger AnnaBana said...

Oh, you just made me so sad! Thanks for reminding me to appreciate what a precious time I am experiencing right now.

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Paige said...

Keep holding on just a little bit longer! Thanks for all your very nice comments they really mean alot.

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

awwwwwwwww....

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I told my doctor that I wanted my tubes tied. Within a few days I was thinking "But what if it's a girl? I might want another boy someday." And it is a girl and I would love a boy but I know I couldn't afford number 5. Nor could my body handle it!

 
At 2:59 AM , Blogger Denise said...

EMMA IN CANADA, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. THIS IS MY FOURTH AND FINAL TOO AND IT MAKES ME SAD. I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER GIRL, BUT IT IS NOT IN THE CARDS. PLUS I DONT WANT FIVE, THEN THERES THE FACTOR OF MY AGE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home