My family of 5

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

40 Days to GO!

I can't believe it's March. Wooo hoooo, only one more month to due date. Anyway, technically only 40 days to go! LOL.

Anyway, had my OB appointment today. Apparently I lost 2 pounds this time from 2 weeks ago. And 2 weeks ago I was measuring at 33 wks when I was 32 weeks, and now I am 34 wks and measuring at only 31wks. Ugh, so off for another ultrasound in 2 weeks to do a biophysical profile on baby. I think he's planning on inducing me the end of the month. He did do an ultrasound in his office and everything looked good. He told me she could have dropped too and he's going away until the 29th of March and said, it's likely that I could deliver this baby before then!

We went looking at laminate flooring today. There's a really nice one I want to get, but to get it installed the man said we're looking at around $1000. YIKES! I don't have the money right now for that, so we'll have to hold off for a bit on that plan.


6 Comments:

At 4:03 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Sounds like you need to eat some more pancakes to keep that weight up!!!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Karen said...

It's so weird how that happens. I guess it just shows that you really can't predict anything about the baby or birth until d-day!

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

Emmakirts,

Laminate flooring is SOOO easy to install yourself -- save the moola and install it yourself!!!!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm sure baby is OK. Let us know what happens next time.

You should definitely look into installing the floor yourself; my dad has done it countless times.

 
At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure everything is fine with the baby- I'll be thinking of you, Let us know what the ultrasound shows.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Paige said...

I agree with Devynn about installing it yourself you would save so much $$. 40 days and counting yeah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home