My family of 5

Saturday, February 25, 2006

But HOW Mommy??

Last night, little E and I were laying down watching TV in my bedroom. The baby was moving all around so I took her hand and said, feel the baby moving. She hasn't felt her move before because whenever she'd put her hand on my stomach the baby would stop moving, of course, and E wasn't patient enough to sit and wait.

So last night she felt the baby move, her eyes got big and round and then she asked the question, "How did the baby get in your belly mommy?" hehe, I said God put her in. Now I am not about to explain things to a 4 yr old. Then she asked again, "But HOW Mommy??" I'm laughing at this point and told her the same thing, again this didn't satisfy her. So I told her to go ask her dad. She runs out to the living room and asks her dad the same question. Then she runs back in with a big grin on her face and says, "I know, it's magic, daddy told me so". LOL, what a kid!

5 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

That's such a dad kind of answer :).

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

funny funny -- the days we have to look forward too!

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Oh boy! I'm dreading the day that Christian starts asking me those questions...lol!

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

 
At 3:13 AM , Blogger Denise said...

HEY SARAH, IT'S NAILGIRL. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME YOUR LITTLE BABY GIRL???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home