My family of 5

Saturday, February 18, 2006

So I've decided that I am about the size of a beach whale. The whole intimacy thing is getting FAR too difficult. I keep wondering how the heck can he be attracted to this, and of course he puts on that goofy cute face and says, I always told you I thought you look so cute when you are pregnant. Ugh, just wish I felt cute. Ahh but such is life, I must try and enjoy these last weeks because this will never happen again for me.

Hubby told me this morning that when I was sound asleep, as he calls it, "in your coma" he was feeling little miss moving around and he told me that she's all over the place, feeling legs and whatever all over my belly. LOL. No sh** I said. That's what I've been telling ya for the last week. hehe.


1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am totally feeling you on this one! It's so tough! It's hard enough to move around and get in and out of bed, much less be intimate with my husband. He's a great sport about it, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home