My family of 5

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

31 Weeks

Well I finally went out and bought a crib yesterday. It's an oak colored one, which matches the color of our bedroom set, since baby has to room in with us because we've run out of room in our house~! Anyway, I have to go out and buy a bedding set to go with it. I'm sure I'll get that done by next week. It's making the fact that we're going to be parents again in another 9 wks a reality. I am still in disbelief half the time, even though I can feel her moving and get quite obviously bigger.

I unfortunately seem to have been struck with morning sickness again. I woke up the past 4 days feeling really nauseated and have a hard time trying to eat and keep it down. I'm sure it will let up eventually. I have another OB appointment next week. Then I think it will be every 2 weeks. I will get the results back from that glucose test too.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I found some really pretty bedding sets at beyondbedding.com....that's where I got ours, and some of them were really reasonable compared to stores around here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home