My family of 5

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Almost 32 weeks

Well last night my hubby had to work a night shift, so when he came home this morning I figured I would take the kids out to spend the day with me so he could rest up for yet another 12 hour night shift tonight. My nephew had a birthday party today so that took up a few hours. Then we went shopping. I let the kids pick out the bedding set for the crib, they were really excited to do this. They have decided on a Care Bears theme. R&E are in love with care bears so that was just wonderful for them. I do find it boyish looking because of the colors, blue and yellow, but hey care bears are kinda girly anyway. They also found the mobile in the store to go with the sheet set. When we came home, they set it all up. They are getting pretty excited now about the new baby coming. They even went down to their room and picked out one of their own care bears to give to their new sister. Now all we need is the baby. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I loved Care Bears when I was little too. I definitley think that despite the color the Care Bear theme will be girly enough.

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger betsy said...

I too am thinking about busting out my old toys (of course I still have them!) and dusting off good luck bear and wish bear for our little one, you cant go wrong with the care bears!!! Its cute that the kids picked that out for their new sister!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home