My family of 5

Monday, February 13, 2006

32 Weeks Today!

I am officially 32 weeks today, and of course my morning sickness has come back with a vengance. Yep, it's starting to get old.

Anyway, had another wonderful storm here last night, got another 25cm of snow. And believe it or not, the highway out our way has not been plowed yet! and it's after 7pm here. I think that's a little ridiculous, but who am I to say anything.

Wednesday is yet another OB visit for me. I wonder how the weight thing is going, according to my scale I still haven't gained anything, hopefully mine is right :)

~!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I hope your visit goes well... I have had 2 so far and they have both sucked... lol...

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness. Maybe it won't last this time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home