My family of 5

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yesterday we went shopping and finally splurged on getting a new dining room table set. We decided since we are getting another family member we really do need a table set for at least 6. This one is great it has 4 chairs and a bench that the kids can sit across. I just can't get over all the room too, we are so farrr away from each other at the table, it's great. LOL.

Nothing much new going on here in my world. Running after kids as usual and doing the homework battle daily. I have been having some wonderful braxton hicks contractions the last few days and some of them have been pretty painful. Well painful enough to jog my memory on what the real thing feels like. I'm such a wimp.

By the way, have you seen I only have 47 days left, but who's counting.


4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

Yes, I did notice that you only have 47 days left -- that is soo exciting. I am sure your children and hubby are excited for a new one too!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

oh, and do you mind if I add you to my blog list?

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Yes, I was looking at my counter today, and it says I have 48 days left...that is just scary.

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger betsy said...

45 more days now! I love those dining room tables that have a bench seat, sounds so nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home