My family of 5

Sunday, February 19, 2006

50 Days to GO!



Yayyy, I'm a little excited.

Today was just about as uneventful as any other day in my life. I did however get some pics taken of the crib and bedding set. We are getting pretty antsy now waiting to see little miss. Hubby and I were discussing what else we needed to get, to be ready for the baby, and the only thing I can think of is some diapers and wipes and that kind of gear. I don't think I'm having a baby shower so I told him that we could start picking those things up in a couple of weeks. The only other thing that we absolutely need is a swing. It was my only savior with the last children. And of course, not like I have any of the stuff from my kids, because I GAVE IT ALL AWAY~! thinking that E was our last. Anyway, surprise! So a swing is on my mission for next week.


5 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the crib!!! I think its crazy how prepared you are! I guess that is because ours came early, and seven weeks later, we still don't have anything! My family is having a baby shower for us next Saturday, hopefully we'll get somethings we need... then the shopping spree! Last night we stopped at Baby Depot to check out the stroller and car seats we registered for... you would have been rolling on the floor laughing at us! Lets just say I already know how rediculous I will look when the babies come home as I try to load them in and take them out!

Let's have a virtual drink to reaching 50 days left!!! I'm also anxiously awaiting early April, not sure yet just how we will celebrate though (hopefully with a couple of homecommings!!!)

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

>-| (Virtual Martini) :) almost forgot!

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger betsy said...

I LOVE the carebear stuff, your kids picked out a good set!!!

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Very cute! The mobile is adorable.

I think we all feel bigger than we look--INCLUDING you!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Luna said...

Looks awesome! I can't wait to get to that part!
HAng in there; the count down is shorter now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home