My family of 5

Friday, February 24, 2006



Here's E, in the tub after she made a request to have a bubble bath, how cute.

Ugh is how I feel right now, seems I am in yet another flare up of my wonderful crohn's disease. I see my OB on Wednesday but I'm going to have to increase the prednisone before I see him. I just wish for once I were one of the 90% of people with this disease that gets better during pregnancy, ahh but I am of course, among the unfortunate that get much worse during pregnancy. BLAH!

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture, she is a doll! Hope you are feeling better soon :-)

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

Oooo I love the bubbles! Adorable.
It looks like we started our blogs at the same time. I just finished reading all your entries. Your kiddos are so cute!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

hugs... that has to suck... I hope that it gets better soon... and your daughter is just too cute!!

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

She is too cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home