My family of 5

Sunday, February 26, 2006

34 weeks tomorrow. Wow, I can't get over the time passing. It seems so slow but actually it's going pretty darn fast. I keep complaining about how uncomfortable I am, my back, sick, blah blah, but I have to remind myself that it's only 6 more weeks until my due date. I don't really know this OB's preference on inducing, but generally they don't let you go much further than 10 days over, so I potentially only have about 7 weeks left of being pregnant. I told myself that's it, I have to enjoy this, because this will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! We just can't afford to have anymore kids. And really with both my hubby and I as nurses well it won't be easy with the shift work. So anyway, I just realized that's it, this is it, and it's kind of sad.

On a different topic, we had turkey dinner at the inlaws. My youngest came running over to the house, (basically we live in the woods and the neighbors are all family members) yikes, but they keep their distance. Anyway, little E runs over to tell us supper is almost ready, she runs in and says, "dey are cutting the tuuukey!!" she's so funny. And of course on our way home she wanted to walk through the field to race us home, and I of course was locked out. She didn't want any strangers coming in. hehe. Had to fight with her for about 10 minutes before she'd unlock it!

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

It is amazing to think of how little time we have left, since we have practically the same due date. You're pretty much a seasoned veteran at all of this, so I'm sure you'll get through it just fine :).

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

I bet it is hard to think that this is the last time you will be pregnant. It is such a beautiful experience. Well, you can live vicariously through the rest of us out there that are just starting!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Paige said...

6 weeks and counting! how exciting.....how did you pass the time with your first pregnancy ?( I am assuming you don't need to take up any hobbies with your last three pregnancies because I am sure the other children keep you busy!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home