My family of 5

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today is pancake day, which the kids love so that'll stuff them quite well for supper. They also got their report cards for this term. R did really well, with a lot of improvement from last report. She's in grade 4. E aka (the boy) he's in grade primary and he did really good too. So overall they both did great! YAY~

Tomorrow is another OB appointment. I'll be interested to know what position little miss has found her way into, because I feel movement farther down now then I used to. But I'm sure she's still head down. Still tons of time for her to get it right. Just as long as she doens't go posterior on me! Ack those were harder deliveries with alot of back labour. My last was a breeze since she was anterior. Muchhhhh easier. Anyway, still 6 wks left.

Nothing else is really going on, the weather here is crazzzzy cold. The windchill was -25 celcius this morning. Sure hope it gets a little milder this week!

5 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

Holy cow! -25??? I had to use the online Celcius to Fahrenheit converter to see just how cold that is. I honestly don't see how humans live in that type of cold. I don't think I could do it. Our high for tomorrow is 71F (21.6 C).

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Emmakirst said...

That's just insane! We won't see that weather for some time here, usually mid July. Sometimes it's nice in May. But until then, it'll be fairly cold and mild for tomorrow is expected to be -2. hehe.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Devynn said...

LOL -- I wonder if Emmakirst lives near me...sounds just like the weather we are supposed to be having...

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Congrats to the kids on the good grades! And YUM, I love pancake day!!!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I miss pancakes... we used to have them every Saturday morning... droooooool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home