My family of 5

Saturday, March 11, 2006

30 Days To Go!!

Well, I didn't end up going in. I stayed home and self doctored. I figure it was just my lovely crohn's exacerbated with a nasty bout of the flu. Anyway I do feel a bit better. Just wish I felt like I did a few years ago!

I can't believe there is only 30 more days till due date. Now with my track record this means nothing. Basically it means I have 40 more days to go! Hopefully this little miss will behave and come earlier. Even next week would be good :)

Last night hubby and I were making an attempt at intimacy, anyway, needless to say he can feel the baby's head right against my cervix. With my last 2 pregnancies I used him as my pseudo nurse so when I had all my false labor, I told myself that I wasn't going into the hospital if there wasn't any change. I know this is TMI, but I have also lost my nasty mucus plug. But we all know it can be weeks away from delivery after you lose it.

Anyway, we are doing some shopping today, I think we are going to get our swing today and a DVD player for the youngest kids. So off to get ready.


5 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you and GFF will have been home for 2 weeks before I even start my labor! :-) I'll cross my fingers for next week for you.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I can't believe how close you are. Sounds like you probably won't go late, but I guess you just never know. Only 4 more weeks, and just think--after next week, you will be full-term!

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers that lbg comes soon!!! But not too soon ;)

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Hehehe... that is funny with the hubby...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home